As a volunteer community-based organization, we urge you to financially support the Downey Arts Coalition by becoming a member.
- $15 – Individuals
- $20 – Couples or families
- $25 – Businesses or organizations
Able to do more? Become a sustaining member at $100/year which will go toward funding the arts programs we sponsor throughout the year.
Thank you for your support!
The mission of the Downey Arts Coalition is to stimulate, develop, foster, encourage, and promote public interest in, and appreciation of the arts.
- Create and promote opportunities for the community to experience the work of local artists, writers, directors, musicians and performers.
- Foster a community of artists and creative people to learn from each other, collaborate on projects, and encourage one another to do our best work.
- Provide a means for arts advocates and leaders of local arts organizations to discuss, share, and work together for the enhancement of the arts and culture in our city.
Participation in art shows is subject to curator approval, work can be submitted to .